Monday 13 June 2011

wHaTs oN yOuR sHeLf??

Hey hi!!

Today I'm in a mood for sharing what is on my shelf today. I'm more of a fiction person, if you ask me. So books around me are basically fiction. I consider myself above the crappy world; who would like to read about the world who waits no more to give you shit at every given possibility. So its basically living life in your own sweet dreamland- imagining life, situations, conditions- just as the protagonist goes through. And thinking- how different would life be if you were in the character's place. So you feel what he/she goes through, cry with them, laugh at their stupidity. Its pretty much sorted- I am an easy girl to understand!! :)

So coming back to what more has my British Council Library to offer this time around. I practically live on my subscription to carry me through the dull break from college. So here it is- my collection for the coming weeks.

Hmm..so it might be enough to carry  me through this week I guess.

The one I have started to read is LONDONSTANI by Gautam Malkani. And from whatever little I've read- isn't half bad. I'm pretty sure to pick up on a lot of cuss words, thanks to the novel. But I obviously keep mum, because of mum :)

Which brings me to another one that made to the shelf today- AZUR LIKE IT by Wendy Holden. It revolves around the life of a journalist who gets to cover CANNES!! wooohoo!! that must be something!!!

And coming to the last of what's in store for me in the coming weeks is- MORE TO LIFE THAN THIS by Carole Matthews. And I am sure this won't be a disappointing read because I'm sure there is more to life than we can actually see through. Its just a matter of figuring out.
So with this, its a wrap people!! Stay tuned and you might be surprised!! and yes it will be wonderful if i get to know what others are upto!! :)

ciao!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment