Tuesday 19 April 2011

cHeCkInG mE oUt!!!

ofcourse you are....why the hell will you be HERE otherwise...

so lets..begin....i'm suppose to be all enthusiastic abt my first blog entry....but actually i'm not...coz firstly this isnt my first blog...i've tried my hands at blogging before..n trust me i was terrible....so don even go asking for d previous blog address.....n for d record...I SUCKED!!!!

n secondly..my enthusiasm has been sucked out of my usually cheerful mood...by PMS...for girls..i don need to expand that....n for guys....u don even wannna kno....

so u'd be wondering....y d second attempt...ummm...actually i hav no idea...but lets just put it this way...i wanted to put my bad mood to sum good use...i guess...

n yes....d next question tat pops into ur head...is y d wierd blog name....welll actually tat shud've been d first...bt anyways...tat hardly makes a difference....so d name is simple....it will be (i'm hopeful i'm regular wid d blog) a diary entry of sorts....n demented soul....umm...lets just put it this wayy..i'm a hugee HP buff...so hence the name...

also...since u are like formally...wid my permission ...checking me (my blog) out.....so i'd like to make some things clear.....refrain from cheap vulgar....(loser) comments...trust me u don wanna face the wrath of this demented soul....hhuhuhhahahah (devil laugh) n a kick here n dere (virtual) mite sort u out....puuff pooff.....

also...i do hav terrible sense of humour...so it;d be so much better if u don take anythin to ur heart.....coz yeahh...day to dayy...u do encounter touchy souls (sob sob)....also i'm not here to preach...anythin so ...my ideas are for me to follow.....i do not wish to advertise them...

and...i don actually kno wat for this blog is being created bt one things for sure....i've tried my hands at writing...bt not this frequently so...don expect a new post every now and then...bt yeahh i'll try to b active wid the blog n stuff....!!!lets just sayy...i've life beyond my virtual existence...so for now...i think m thru....

before i take ur leave...i wud like to apologize for d terrible SMS language...m sorry...i cant help it!!!!
anyways,...WHO CARES!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on your very 1st official post.
    I must admit that u've shared your thoughtwork very efficiently and almost every question that reader can think of has already been answered in a very diplomatic way.
    Realy great it is !
    N i'm sure that i'll find it insightful to read your posts !
    keep up the good work .
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. mast hai
    but keep informing us whenever u make a new post

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u guys....i don hav to inform u of all my posts...u can follow the blog..for posts..

    ReplyDelete